UNISA Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Auditing (98232)
|Maximum time to complete this qualification:||3 years|
Qualification admission requirements
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
An appropriate NQF 7 qualification in the fields of Accounting Sciences or Information Technology from an accredited provider of higher education, refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/apply/cas/addinf/98232 for more information.
A minimum of 55% for the major(s) or for a selected number of NQF 7 modules in the qualification.
Applicants who do not meet these requirements are advised to apply for admission to either the CTA or the AUI stream of the Advanced Diploma in Accounting Sciences in an attempt to meet this requirement or to consider enrolling for another Postgraduate programme offered by the College.
Pay the application fee of R105 once you’ve received your student number.
- The application fee is only applicable to students who do not have a formal Unisa student number.
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030). Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
- The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
- This application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
Click here to find out more about Unisa’s student fees, and the bursaries and loans for Unisa students.
- You must apply for each new qualification even if you already have a formal Unisa student number. This includes first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification and applicants completing an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your applications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application.
Unisa will send the necessary information about registration dates and the registration process to all successful applicants. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/register for registration information.