UNISA Registration Dates
UNISA registration dates have now been released! You can register for Term 1 during the period outlined below.
University of South Africa Registration process is very simple and easy. The UNISA registration dates are outline below
UNISA Registration for
- Undergraduate higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTechs & postgraduate certificates: 3 – 25 January
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
- Semester modules & the CTA: 3 – 25 January
- Year modules: 3 January – 29 March
- Master’s & doctoral degrees: 3 – 29 March (with some exceptions)
New registration period
We highly recommend that you register as early as possible in the new year to ensure that you are processed and receive your study material in good time to send in your first assignment.
First Apply, THEN register
Remember that before you can register at UNISA you first need to successfully apply at the institution, and and be accepted.
It is quite a complicated process, and you need to ensure that you submit every document in exactly the format that UNISA requires it. If you don’t you will not be accepted, and you will have to apply again the following year.
UNISA IMPORTANT INFORMATION